New Basket Design

For those who follow me on other social media sites, I've shown a few pics of this new basket design. This is a large oval basket with leather handles. 


The leather is recycled from a skirt that a friend gave me, and with the yellow stitching, it coordinates nicely with the fabric of the basket. I used little rivets to attach the leather handles to the basket.


A nice size for a knitting basket perhaps?


What would you use a basket like this for?


Available for purchase here in my PrairieThreads Etsy shop.

Comments

  1. How pretty! I would quite probably use it for my crochet work - I'm in the middle of a toy elephant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzie, it would be perfect for a project like your crochet elephant! (which sounds really cute!)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I'd love to hear your response, so please add your comments here! I try to respond to all comments--some by email and some here on the blog.

Popular Posts